Idox News Releases
Commons Library briefing paper sets out the funding received by the UK from EU institutions and considers the implications of Brexit.
Idox's RESEARCHconnect International offers comprehensive funding information service to international research community – www.researchconnect.eu.
'Gender Equality in Research – From Policy to Practice' – read Idox's latest paper on what is currently being done to tackle the issue of gender equality in research worldwide.
'Priorities and Perspectives: Arts and Humanities Research Funding' – read Idox's latest paper on identifying and securing sources of international research funding and support.
Brexit FAQs published by Idox – an easy-read guide to the funding outlook following the UK's vote to leave the European Union.
'Research Excellence and Capacity Building' – read the latest Idox expert blog on the the current research landscape.
Introducing Idox – Funding Content Specialists
Europe’s leading publisher of funding and policy content
Recognised as Europe’s leading publisher of content in the specialisms of funding and policy – and having worked with industries and sectors across the international spectrum – Idox caters for any project remit from small to large-scale.
With over 30 years of funding content expertise, we transform complex projects into co-ordinated and scalable ventures delivering tangible outcomes driven by our clients’ needs.
Looking for further information?
- Europe’s largest, dedicated funding and policy content team
- 30 years of experience in delivering funding portals of all sizes
- Supported by inhouse editorial and technical teams
- Proven delivery to national and international markets
- Solutions customised to organisational sector, region and need
- Well-honed functionality and services which increase efficiency, productivity and audience engagement
What makes us tick
- End-to end funding solutions: from concept to delivery and beyond, we support every stage of the funding process to deliver tailored, cost-effective funding portals aimed at exceeding end-user expectations
- Funding expertise: we offer 30 years’ expertise and passion in the provision of accurate and timely funding information to clients and end users across many countries
- Added-value benefits: we deliver tangible benefits for our clients from greater engagement with businesses, voluntary organisations and students to enhancing services and increasing membership
A proven track record in large-scale project delivery
Just some of our client organisations:
- European Commission DG for Justice
- Office for Civil Society
- Scottish Government
- Welsh Government
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound)
- Euraxess Ireland
- Enterprise Ireland
- UK Commission for Employment and Skills (UKCES)
- University of Northampton
- Leeds Beckett University
- Meadville Chamber of Commerce, US