Idox News Releases
'Gender Equality in Research – From Policy to Practice' – read Idox's latest paper on what is currently being done to tackle the issue of gender equality in research worldwide.
Brexit FAQs published by Idox – an easy-read guide to the funding outlook following the UK's vote to leave the European Union.
'Priorities and Perspectives: Arts and Humanities Research Funding' – read Idox's latest paper on identifying and securing sources of international research funding and support.
Idox's RESEARCHconnect International offers comprehensive funding information service to international research community – www.researchconnect.eu.
'Research in the Real World: The Importance of Impact' – read the latest Idox expert blog on the the current research landscape.
Introducing Idox – Funding Content Specialists
Europe’s leading publisher of funding and policy content
Recognised as Europe’s leading publisher of content in the specialisms of funding and policy – and having worked with industries and sectors across the international spectrum – Idox caters for any project remit from small to large-scale.
With over 30 years of funding content expertise, we transform complex projects into co-ordinated and scalable ventures delivering tangible outcomes driven by our clients’ needs.
Looking for further information?
- Europe’s largest, dedicated funding and policy content team
- 30 years of experience in delivering funding portals of all sizes
- Supported by inhouse editorial and technical teams
- Proven delivery to national and international markets
- Solutions customised to organisational sector, region and need
- Well-honed functionality and services which increase efficiency, productivity and audience engagement
What makes us tick
- End-to end funding solutions: from concept to delivery and beyond, we support every stage of the funding process to deliver tailored, cost-effective funding portals aimed at exceeding end-user expectations
- Funding expertise: we offer 30 years’ expertise and passion in the provision of accurate and timely funding information to clients and end users across many countries
- Added-value benefits: we deliver tangible benefits for our clients from greater engagement with businesses, voluntary organisations and students to enhancing services and increasing membership
A proven track record in large-scale project delivery
Just some of our client organisations:
- European Commission DG for Justice
- Office for Civil Society
- Scottish Government
- Welsh Government
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound)
- Euraxess Ireland
- Enterprise Ireland
- UK Commission for Employment and Skills (UKCES)
- University of Northampton
- Leeds Beckett University
- Meadville Chamber of Commerce, US